MagicTheGathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elves come in numbers!

2 posters

Go down

Elves come in numbers! Empty Elves come in numbers!

Post  Ather Angelus Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Elves come in numbers!

So I was looking at some old discussions and doing some research on some combo's and token related play.
I was intrueged by the fact that red and bleu players where trolling on players who favorise elvish decks.

This one player said that elves are good at bringing mana but they just aren't coming in numbers.
So I was a bit struck by such a statement and I started to brainstorm right away.
Now I can say with proud that if you give my elves a few turn I will bring you an elvish army that doesn't even fit on HUGE plane.

So let's bring out our most basic and most valuable elvish warrior!
Elves come in numbers! 184

The abilety to summon him and instantly be able to summon things with a value of 3 mana the turn after is just simply terrific.
But he is also one of the chains in the combo. Some people prefer to use other cards in a combo like this but the abilety to use him this early is just simply outstanding.

So the next turn we will be getting out this warrior, she will be the one recruiting this mass of elvish warriors for us.
For now we will just take all damage that comes and keep some cards up the sleeve to make sure our cards stay safe.
Elves come in numbers! 71

Due to the fact that our elves are a bit tirsty and also want to control to even be more sure to win it is a green/bleu combo.
So adding some cancels might be usefull.

The effectiveness of the combo depends on how fast u can get the blue out, so to speak.
You can just as well spawn one on the second turn already this will not bother the flow of the combo.
When that is all setup we will be trowing this fella in...

Elves come in numbers! 86

Hey elves, there are goblins trying to burn your forests.
Realy?
To bad we already have 1OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... elves...

Some people already laugh there, like what are those little elve babies gonna do?
Ok, sure, wanna see the true potence of our elvish empire?

Elves come in numbers! 171

Hmmm, druid can you summon us a few blighcollossusses orso,?
We could as well ask the priestess...

Elves come in numbers! 35

If you realy want this game to end quicly then you can always use a card that grands elves/green creatures with some haste.
We untap them anyway so they can attack right away if possible.

Here are some other cards that could just as well fit in here:
Beleave me it totaly gets insain with merfolks and angels too:

Elves come in numbers! 228
Elves come in numbers! 25
Elves come in numbers! 58
Elves come in numbers! 54
Elves come in numbers! 47
Elves come in numbers! 54

The possebilities are endless, as they always are in MTG!
This is just a draft blog entry I made so if you have some comments or wish to share, alter or add something, just let us know so our little tokens can tap our minds!

Ather Angelus

Back to top Go down

Elves come in numbers! Empty Re: Elves come in numbers!

Post  nAmEzLeZz Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:38 pm

awesome find bro...its the Prince of Titania combo that originally got me interested in MTG n eventually elves !!! Too bad MTG has more or less abandoned elves in the standard format Neutral

nAmEzLeZz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum